RE: [shiponedingroup] Hooking up with with women online is awsome!

Forum Forums General Discussions RE: [shiponedingroup] Hooking up with with women online is awsome!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yes, I know – it's all part of being in 'Yahoo' I fear.  Hope you OK – I seldom use Yahoo as you have probably guessed, preferring my own e.mail address.

Pete

Marianne van Hilten <hilthoog@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

Can we do something to get rid of this spam……it’s already the second or third time I receive this one.

Marianne

From: shiponedingroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:shiponedingroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vi-west880@haveaniccedayy.com
    Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 3:11 PM
    To: shiponedingroup@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [shiponedingroup] Hooking up with with women online is awsome!

Well       I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over.        After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here:        http://www.camsandchatrooms.info/ydka and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.