PDF of final rehearsal script for S08E06 "The Price of Pride"

Forum Forums General Discussions PDF of final rehearsal script for S08E06 "The Price of Pride"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello, all Onedin Liners!

I just uploaded a 100+ pages PDf of a script that I bought on eBay a while or two ago; you'll find it in the files section. (The whole original script is written on a blueish tinted paper, but the first two pages in the PDF are rather white.) Hope you'll like it!

– – –

I have recently moved, and right now I try to feng shui my life a bit. And now that I've scanned the rehearsal script, and made a PDF of it, I would like to give away the original script to someone interested. I don't want any money for it, not at all, just that it comes to a good home. I don't check my Yahoo mail that often, so please e-mail me at frontdoor (a) hotmail (dot) com.

And continuing cleaning up my act, I have an autographed photo of Peter Gilmore as James Onedin, that I also would like to give away to someone interested. Again, I don't want any money for it, just that it comes to a good home. E-mail me as above.

– – –

And now I have a small question … I would really appreciate if I could get photocopies (or PDFs) of the Cyril Abraham short stories that appeared in Woman magazine in 1973, and a later tale also by Cyril Abraham, "For Love of the Onedins", that appeared in a short-lived magazine called tvlife. Perhaps also photocopies of the covers? (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onedin_Line.) Please, please, please?

Cheers!

Lars

Hello, again!

I just got the first mail regarding the give away, and the script + photo is now off to a new home.

All the best to all of you!

Lars

— In shiponedingroup@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler Durden" <sonotavailable@…> wrote:
    >
    > Hello, all Onedin Liners!
    >
    > I just uploaded a 100+ pages PDf of a script that I bought on eBay a while or two ago; you'll find it in the files section. (The whole original script is written on a blueish tinted paper, but the first two pages in the PDF are rather white.) Hope you'll like it!
    >
    > – – –
    >
    > I have recently moved, and right now I try to feng shui my life a bit. And now that I've scanned the rehearsal script, and made a PDF of it, I would like to give away the original script to someone interested. I don't want any money for it, not at all, just that it comes to a good home. I don't check my Yahoo mail that often, so please e-mail me at frontdoor (a) hotmail (dot) com.
    >
    > And continuing cleaning up my act, I have an autographed photo of Peter Gilmore as James Onedin, that I also would like to give away to someone interested. Again, I don't want any money for it, just that it comes to a good home. E-mail me as above.
    >
    > – – –
    >
    > And now I have a small question … I would really appreciate if I could get photocopies (or PDFs) of the Cyril Abraham short stories that appeared in Woman magazine in 1973, and a later tale also by Cyril Abraham, "For Love of the Onedins", that appeared in a short-lived magazine called tvlife. Perhaps also photocopies of the covers? (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onedin_Line.) Please, please, please?
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Lars
    >

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.