I need help with Cyril Abrahams short stories

Forum Forums General Discussions I need help with Cyril Abrahams short stories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello, hello!

I have this idea, making some sort of person gallery of all the people in Cyril Abrahams Onedin books. (I'm also thinking about making them into e-books, if I can find the time …) I also would very much like to include the short stories as well. Can anyone help me out with the short stories published in:

1) Woman magazine (1973)
    2) "For Love of the Onedins", published in the tvlife magazine

I don't need the magazines, just copies of the short story content (and if possible also copies of the magazine covers).

It would be very much appreciated, indeed!

Jolly good!

Lars

ivaradi
    Keymaster
    I have read soem of the stories but not for a long time… but I think that there's some info about what was in the stories on soem Onedin line website? I think one set in Women's mags was set in the time just after Anne's death…

— In shiponedingroup@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler Durden" <sonotavailable@…> wrote:
    >
    > Hello, hello!
    >
    > I have this idea, making some sort of person gallery of all the people in Cyril Abrahams Onedin books. (I'm also thinking about making them into e-books, if I can find the time …) I also would very much like to include the short stories as well. Can anyone help me out with the short stories published in:
    >
    > 1) Woman magazine (1973)
    > 2) "For Love of the Onedins", published in the tvlife magazine
    >
    > I don't need the magazines, just copies of the short story content (and if possible also copies of the magazine covers).
    >
    > It would be very much appreciated, indeed!
    >
    > Jolly good!
    >
    > Lars
    >

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.