Well I have spent almost all of today trying to make Ice and Fire into an
avi or mpeg file.
Managed the video reasonably well, but I cannot get the sound in sync. I
have tried several apps like TMPGEnc and altering sample rates in Cool Edit
Pro altering every other setting I can think of but no success.
Annoying because audio is something I do have some knowledge of, it is not
just there is a regular mismatch the whole audio track appears to be
compressed and expanded at random in the middle but still fits at the start
and the end!
I have decided that since I am using an ancient ATI TV card to capture for
which there are no up to date drivers, I will put all this on hold until I
buy a new card.
Long overdue so should be sometime this week.