RE: Series 5 Available by End of 2007 ?

Forum Forums General Discussions Series 5 Available by End of 2007 ? RE: Series 5 Available by End of 2007 ?

liamegan2000
Scout around all the local retail outlets and make a list of what's on offer, then when you get home check them against the on the DVD help site for region hacks. (Many of the cheaper DVD players I've seen on offer in supermarkets are listed). I pay around 20 to 30 UK Pounds for the ones around my home, all of them will play NTSC as well as PAL discs. All have been made region free.

HTH Bill.

—– Original Message —–
To: shiponedingroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [shiponedingroup] Re: Series 5 Available by End of 2007 ?

Elsie,

Have you tried this website: http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers/philips-dvd-625/2551 ?

This is where I found out that my dvd player had a region free hack (which you can see because the URL leads to the dvd player I have). But if you search for your type of dvd player, maybe it has a solution.

Good luck!

Rina

elsieh <elsie_h_99@yahoo.com> wrote:
Rina said: < As long as the DVD player is region free there shouldn't be much trouble playing European DVDs. That's my experience anyway. >

The problem is the dvd player is not region free. I have tried to find one or find a hack for my player but have not had any luck.

Elsie in MD

elsie_h_99@yahoo.com

———————————
Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer activities for kids.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

———————————
Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

——————————————————————————

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.4/936 – Release Date: 04/08/2007 14:42