Forum › Forums › General Discussions › Please post when you get your Season 4 DVD's………….. › RE: Please post when you get your Season 4 DVD's…………..
Hello Desmond !
In answer to your queries :-
1) I have so far only viewed Disc 1 of the 4 discs and this was of excellent quality–unfortunately, I don't know how to extract a clip from a DVD.
2) The Dutch subtitles on my copy can be switched off.
Hope this info. is of some assistance.
Johnny <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I hope you're pleased the Season 4, could you just answer me the
1. How is the quality i.e. graininess,
colour/contrast/brightness. If anyone else has a copy of this or
Season 2/3 then a short sample clip (30 seconds or so) might be good
(or if you yourself know how the extract a clip form a DVD ?)
2. Are the subtitles (in Dutch I presume) mandatory or can they
be switched off. I have seen Dutch imports where the subtitles
are 'burned' into the video image.
I am asking these questions as I have given up on a UK company
releasing this terrific series. Goodness knows, the US are even
releasing Dalla, Dynasty and The Waltons which pales into
insignificance compared to this great series.
email@example.com, SUE LEE <sue.e.lee@…>
> My Series 4 Onedin Line DVD arrived this morning (Thurs.
27th April). I ordered this via Ebay on 8th April (and forwarded
payment for same on that day) from the Dutch company missc_ nl. It
seems to be in an excellent condition and I note that the Dutch
postmark was 25.4.06.
> I live in Norfolk, England.
> Susan Lee
> Stuart Fanning <stuart.fanning@…> wrote: …..and advise which
supplier you got them from BOL, Free Record Shop
> or some other, and what country you live in. That way others will
> an idea when to expect theirs.
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> Visit your group "shiponedingroup" on the web.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "shiponedingroup" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.